Don't you hate having to ask for the rent?
A Late Notice is one thing, but an Urgent Late Notice is pretty serious. It is an attractive, intimidating and official looking form modeled after a 72 Hour Notice of Eviction posted by our Sheriffs Dept. This form is often used instead of a Notice to Pay Rent or Quit.
We have found the Urgent Late Notice to be one of our most effective forms in getting the tenants to pay the rent and the late charge.
The Urgent Late Notice includes many features:
- Puts the residents in default on notice that their account is now classified as being in "EVICTION STATUS"
- Identifies the tenants with their social security numbers and address
- Summarizes all initial and daily late charges due
- Warns the tenants of additional pending collection and legal fees
- Formally makes a Demand for Payment. Many courts will delay your eviction without an actual "Demand for Payment".
- Also has space for additional items, comments, lease violation penalties
- Gives a deadline date for all rents and other charges due to be paid
- If not paid by the specified date, they may pay all charges in court to avoid eviction
- Requests immediate telephone contact
- Documents the Certified mail article #
- Urges tenants to protect their credit