Thank you for visiting the LPA Q&A Forum. The purpose of this forum is to provide a place where landlords can exchange help and advice from peers in the industry.
We've had to delete certain postings that have been deemed offensive to the visitors of our site. We also have our own ideas of human decency and courtesy that we feel most of our members appreciate us all observing. We scan the forum periodically for offensive posts.
We will delete anything we feel is in violation of our forum rules or detrimental to the success of our website.
We have some basic rules we'd like to ask you to agree to:
We want to keep the forum free and easy to use for LPA members and non-members alike and only ask that you respect these simple rules of decency. We hope you enjoy the forum and find the answers you're looking for!
- Profanity is not allowed. No curse words.
- We do not allow anyone to promote illegal discrimination on our website.
- We ask that all forum participants keep in the spirit of exchanging help with each other.
- The posting of the names and/or social security numbers, credit reports or any other private or defamatory information of tenants, prospective tenants or anyone else is a violation of the forum rules.
- Please refrain from posting material such as
- political messages,
- web addresses to other websites,
- rental forms,
- copyrighted content in part or full, or
- postings that are detrimental to the spirit of the forum or the success of our website.
- Please do not insult someone you disagree with. If you do not have the patience to help someone (even if it is a tenant) who needs assistance, please ignore the post and let someone else help that person.
Good luck and thanks.
To report inappropriate forum entries, please e-mail us at info@theLPA.com with the date, time and subject of the posting.