|Landlord Test #2|
Take The Landlord Test #2
How do you score as a landlord? Are you prone to landlord traps?
Answer the following multiple choice test questions and find out.
1. The owner of real estate who leases it to someone is called:
2. When real estate that is being leased is sold, the lease
3. An example of Constructive Eviction is when
b) the landlord initiates summary proceedings
c) the lease contains a provision covering you for late charges
d) the landlord turns off utilities to make the tenant move out
4. To be binding, a lease must be signed by the
5. Before evicting the tenant, the landlord should
b) Notify the tenant in writing of any default in the lease
c) Threaten to report the tenant to the Deadbeat Database
d) Start turning off utility services to the tenant
6. Complete this quote: "95% of tenant problems can be eliminated
b) by handy tenants." Arthur Fonzerelli
c) in the screening process." John Nuzzolese
d) by meteors." Carl Sagan
7. It is not legal for credit bureaus to transmit credit reports over
8. According to the statute of frauds, a five year oral lease is
9. According to the LPA, a landlord should not
10. When a tenant's belongings get damaged by a bolt of lightning, the tenant can
b) collect insurance money from his own renter's insurance policy
c) be excused from his rent obligations until his belongings are replaced
d) change the terms of the lease including but not limited to reducing the late fee and renegotiating the monthly rent.
Take The Landlord Test - #3
© 2000-2013 The Landlord Protection Agency, Inc.