The Landlord Protection Agency  
Main Menu, Landlord Protection Agency homepage Membership With The Landlord Protection Agency Free Landlord Services Member Services  

Re: What I do when tenant refusing my entrance? - Landlord Forum thread 235908

Free Landlord Newsletter

Prospect Card

FREE BONUS Forms Disk for
2 -5 year LPA Members


Re: What I do when tenant refusing my entrance? by Anonymous (NY) on September 28, 2011 @16:31

Yuo need to start eviction proceedings for NO ACCESS. Check you state laws. You must have certified copies every time you made an appointment and did not gain access. The handyman or whom ever must also sign the repair
form, stating NO ACCESS. This will be you proof in court. The police cannot help you unlesss of course, there's a fire or flood.
[ Reply ] [ Return to forum ]

Log in

Rentals Available
Rentals Wanted
Realty Brokers
Landlord Articles
Tips & Advice
Tenant Histories

Other Areas
Q&A Forum
Free Forms
Essential Forms
Landlord Tenant Law
Join Now
Credit Reports
About Us
Site Help

Contact The LPA

© 2000-2019 The Landlord Protection Agency, Inc.

If you enjoy The LPA, Please
like us on Facebook The LPA on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter The LPA on Twitter
+1 us on Google