|The LPA Terms of Service and Membership Agreement|
1. This Agreement between The LPA (The Landlord Protection Agency, Inc.) and you (the "Applicant") contains the following terms and conditions:
By placing my order for Membership in The Landlord Protection Agency, I, the Applicant agree with the LPA's Terms of Service and Membership Agreement.
By applying for membership in The Landlord Protection Agency or ordering products, the Applicant agrees to be bound by this Agreement and the Terms and Conditions herein.
The Applicant agrees to comply with The LPA's code of ethics as best as possible.
2. Immediate & Secure Access to products and member services: The Applicant will have immediate online access to The Landlord Protection Agency, Inc. products and downloads as soon as the order has been submitted and paid by credit card.
3. No Refund Policy: The low cost of membership in The LPA instantly provides the Applicant with a tremendous value of products, tools and discounts. Membership materials, form downloads and access to confidential databases are immediately accessible at the time of approving this agreement with your electronic signature and completing the order. LPA membership materials and products are Copyrighted Intellectual Property. Since immediate access to all products and features is delivered via the internet at the time the order is completed, all fees paid to The Landlord Protection Agency (The LPA) are non-refundable, except in the case of duplicate orders. Duplicate form orders or duplicate membership orders from the same applicant will be promptly voided or credited to the applicant. A duplicate order is when the same product is ordered and paid for more than once within the same 60 days.
Lifetime Membership The LPA will honor the Lifetime membership for the life of the member. Includes access to new member features added in the future to the website. The FREE BONUS materials on the site will be sent to the member's address as ordered. As stated above, LPA memberships and downloaded materials are non-refundable. There are no refunds for Free Bonuses.
4. Coupon Codes and Special Promotions On occasion, The Landlord Protection Agency
issues coupon codes for special promotions and discounts in association with certain holidays or events. Improper use of coupon codes: The Landlord Protection Agency reserves the right to correct the charges of any order to correspond with the proper price and product ordered. For example, using an inapplicable coupon code made specifically for a 5 year membership on a different product, such as a 1 year membership will cause the order to be manually corrected to the listed price or if another coupon code is available for that product. The LPA, in good faith will apply the applicable code, if any in the member's best interest.
5. Credit Report Affiliates: The Landlord Protection Agency provides access links to credit bureau websites that represent authorized resellers of credit reports from the major credit bureaus. "Quick Check Credit Reports, Inc." is the LPA's affiliate for the special discounted prices for LPA members on tenant screening credit reports. "ClearScreening" is the LPA's affiliate link to ClearScreening credit services. Some of these sites also report to the credit bureaus as well. Our credit reporting affiliates are separate companies from The LPA and require a separate membership for credit reporting not to be confused with the services or membership of The Landlord Protection Agency. In most cases, there is no fee to sign up with our credit report affiliates.
6. Free Bonus Features: Member applicant acknowledges that Free Bonus features, are an added bonus to LPA membership and such free features are not subject to cause a claim for refund of membership. The Phase I Property Management program The LPA is developing is still under development and subject to improvements and modifications even while LPA members have use of the system. The Property Management program The LPA is developing is not downloadable and can only be accessed through the LPA web site with an internet connection. The LPA makes no representation as to the dependability or results the Free Bonus Property Management Software program will achieve for you and it is not guaranteed.
7. The Applicant will not hold The Landlord Protection Agency, Inc. responsible for the download of materials purchased. The Applicant will be supplied a Download Button on the receipt page when purchasing individual downloadable forms and will also receive forms via e-mail attachment on request. All credit card purchase form orders will remain on the site for easy retrieval for 60 days from the date of purchase. Instructions for retrieval are located on the receipt page and in the HELP section.
8. The LPA's National Tenant rating Bureau or Deadbeat Database is a private service for members of the LPA. The confidential information contained in tenant profiles is not shared with credit bureaus or outside parties other than paid members of the Landlord Protection Agency.
Postal Billing Payment Method: The LPA will grant Membership access, send Membership welcome package or e-mail forms ordered immediately upon receiving payment.
10. Account Security: Do not share your username & password. The applicant / member agrees to keep his or her access code or username and password private and not share it with other individuals. The login information (username & password) will be kept by the Applicant in a safe place to refer to when needed.
11. The Applicant warrants to The Landlord Protection Agency (the LPA) that the details submitted by the Applicant to The LPA are true and correct to the best of your knowledge, and that future additions or alterations to those details will be true and correct.
12. The Applicant agrees to use the services provided by The LPA as permitted by applicable local, state and federal laws. The Applicant will not use these services to conduct any illegal business or activity or solicit the performance of any activity that is prohibited by law.
13. Non-payment, Contract Breach, Collection In the event of a breach of this contract by the user, (you), by reversing charges of paid membership fees, The LPA retains the right to collect the agreed membership fee that was due and payable at the time of membership.
In no event shall the Landlord Protection Agency, Inc. be liable to any party for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to The LPA site or the information or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, for any damage arising from or for the results obtained from the use of information available on or through the LPA site.
The Landlord Protection Agency reserves the right to modify or to make additions it's policies or to the website and it's products and services at any time without notice.
You expressly agree that the Landlord Protection Agency shall not be responsible or liable for any loss of data, nor shall The LPA be required to return any lost data, resulting from network or system outages, file corruption or any other reasons.
You expressly agree that The Landlord Protection Agency shall not be liable for any conduct by users of the LPA site. the LPA shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted, uploaded, posted or made available on or through the LPA site.
You expressly agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Landlord Protection Agency, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders and other partners, and its and their respective employees, from and against any and all damages, liabilities, actions, causes of action, suits, claims, demands, losses, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees and disbursements and court costs) arising from or in connection with your Information, your use of or connection to The LPA site, your violation of these Terms of Service or your violation of any rights of any third party. These Terms of Service do not grant to you or any other user any license or right in or to any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right of The LPA.
LPA Forms: Legal Disclaimer And Anti Piracy WarningThe Landlord Protection Agency recommends that you seek legal advice before using any of the material offered on this web site, and makes no guarantee on the effectiveness, compliance with local laws or success of any of the material offered on this web site. The Landlord Protection Agency is not engaged in rendering legal advice.
You agree that by ordering Landlord Protection Agency forms, the forms may be only for your personal use or use for your clients and may not be sold or redistributed without the written consent of The Landlord Protection Agency, Inc. No license or claim is made to any government or public domain forms except that such forms may not be obtained from this site for resale. Although public domain forms may be available from other sources, no claim is made to public domain or government forms in the public domain. In such a case, the fee we charge is for our services in providing the form for you.
Security and Private Information Policy
The Landlord Protection Agency has created a state-of-the-art, real-time transaction system, that uses industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, as well as private links to international banking networks, to ensure your information is quickly and securely authorized and processed.
Your credit card information is protected in two ways. First of all, as a result of the SSL-based encryption, your card number is ALWAYS secure during transmission. A visual means of confirming this is for you to watch the small padlock icon in your browser. While on any page where financial information is to be entered, this icon will change to a locked state, denoting a secure page. This security measure is privately audited by an independent third-party, Thawte, whose icon you can click on from any secured page to confirm its secure status. This site is secured with a Thawte Digital Certificate. A Thawte icon is at the bottom of the LPA homepage and at the bottom of the Essential Forms and Membership ordering page. When in secure mode, anyone trying to eavesdrop on communications between your computer and our server will only see encrypted (scrambled) data. Secure mode is always activated whenever personal information is being exchanged.
Secondly, our private links to banking networks ensure that your sensitive information is ALWAYS secure once we have received it. All the information traveling on our banking network is guaranteed 100% secure.
The Landlord Protection Agency actively works with international banking institutions and law enforcement to discover and prosecute cases of fraudulent credit card use. All connections to, and transactions within The Landlord Protection Agency are logged and regularly audited. WE USE ALL MEANS AVAILABLE TO US TO PURSUE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AGAINST PERSONS ATTEMPTING FRAUD OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OUR SYSTEMS, IN ALL ICPO/INTERPOL JURISDICTIONS.
Private Information Policy
We appreciate that many users do not feel comfortable providing their real address, due to the the high incidence of junk mail we all suffer from. Our privacy guarantee specifically states that we will NOT share, barter, sell, or trade your confidential information with ANYONE, under ANY circumstances (except in the case of legal proceedings). From time to time, The LPA may use your personal information to contact you by electronic mail concerning our services. These communications are intended to inform you of important information regarding your account, or about general services provided by The LPA. If you do not want to receive email from us regarding new services, please click the "unsubscribe" link which is included at the bottom of any email you receive from The Landlord Protection Agency. However, in order to fulfill our service obligations to you, we will continue to send you e-mails regarding your account administration, as well as any necessary information, such as renewal instructions.
© 2000-2015 The Landlord Protection Agency, Inc. All Rights Reserved.