|Carbon Monoxide Laws and Information|
Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless and toxic gas. Because it is impossible to see, taste or smell the toxic fumes, CO can kill you before you are aware it is in your home. At lower levels of exposure, CO causes mild effects that are often mistaken for the flu. These symptoms include headaches, dizziness, disorientation, nausea and fatigue. The effects of CO exposure can vary greatly from person to person depending on age, overall health and the concentration and length of exposure.
We've collected as much information and useful state and govermental web links to help you understand and comply with your state laws and regulations (if any) concerning Carbon Monoxide Detectors.
DISCLAIMER: The information posted here is believed accurate and has been provided by various web sites that are not affiliated with The Landlord Protection Agency. We recommend that the information be confirmed with a local legal resource.
Contact The LPA
© 2000-2017 The Landlord Protection Agency, Inc.