Get started with The Landlord Protection Agency® Now, It's Easy!
Membership Expired? No Problem! Save Money with our Renewal Prices!
* COMPLETE FORMS DISK comes FREE with all multiple year LPA Memberships
|MEMBER BENEFITS AND FULL ACCESS|
|| FREE Lease Agreement and over $1,000.00 of Essential Landlord Forms and Notices Included
- Use of our special collection of ESSENTIAL FORMS is FREE with your membership. The LPA's attorney and judge recommended forms are used successfully by thousands of private landlords and real estate professionals across the United States + Canada for MAXIMUM LANDLORD PROTECTION.
All forms can be downloaded instantly and saved to your computer in MS Word so you can easily customize and edit. Available in your choice of word format,
You can use them over and over again!
- The LPA Essential Forms are designed to protect landlords with large and small real estate operations.
- Plus, with our FREE FORMS, you'll be prepared for just about any tenant situation.
You get all of our Specialized Essential Landlord Forms as a member of The LPA, all downloadable to your computer and editable in MS Word. Print what you need when you need it.
- Heads Up!™ E-Mail Notices and Reminders Collection Exclusively for LPA Members! Banks do it, utility companies and management companies do it, because it works - and you can too! You don't need a complicated program to send your tenants a simple e-mail reminder notice.
||Credit Report Debt Posting|
A Strong Incentive for Tenants to Pay You
- Delinquency Reporting to the Major Credit Bureaus:
The LPA membership empowers you, to affect your tenant's credit report!
We are happy to report that some of our members have already requested to have their collection reporting accounts marked "SATISFIED" or "PAID", thanks to our FREE Credit Posting feature!
The Back Rent Credit Reporting Feature is a FREE BONUS included in LPA Membership.
All consumer reporting is done in strict compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
- The National Tenant Rating Bureau / Deadbeat Database is an unlimited free member resource that allows you the power to instantly report your tenants so landlords everywhere can be warned or enlightened. This LPA database enables you to enter a complete profile on your tenant including all the details you choose.
||Credit Reports & Tenant Screening
- Credit Reports:
Special LPA Discounts Exclusively for LPA members!
(Secure your LPA discount: Get your LPA Membership before you sign up for credit reports!)
Instant access to online credit reports 24 / 7. Requires account activation with our bureau,
Quick Check Credit Reports, Inc.
There are NO membership or set-up fees or minimums for our Tenant Screening Credit Report accounts.
Credit Report accounts are separate from LPA Membership with a unique username & password for maximum security.
Get credit reports fast, with efficient online instant service.
- TransUnion SmartMove
LPA Members who may not be qualified for a credit report account still have the power to screen tenants with
The LPA - TransUnion SmartMove.
||Get Cutting Edge Landlord Knowledge
- Landlord Articles Library Nitty Gritty articles for serious Landlords. The LPA shares specialized landlord articles and real life situations on successful landlord practices that can save you thousands.
- Landord Q&A Forum. Ask questions, get fast answers! Stay informed on Landlord matters!
Ask the Attorney. If you have a landlord - tenant legal question, ask our real estate attorney! An expert in landlord tenant legal matters, Mr Reno shares his sound opinions with LPA members nationwide!
- Benefit from and enjoy Landlord Tips, which include a variety of categories, such as interesting articles, inspirational success quotes, Landlord Tests, Quizzes and more.
- Subscribe to your Free E-mail LPA Newsletter for new information and the latest articles concerning the landlording business. Use the LPA Newsletter Archive to access past issues.
||LPA Members Advertise Online For Free
- Place as many For Rent Ads as you want In Landlord's Corner™.
These ads also appear on the "Rentals Wanted" web site, The National Tenant Register™
- You get exclusive access to search rental needs posted by qualified potential tenants.
- Classified Ads - You may place an unlimited number of them on our system.
- If rental management isn't your only line of work, you can place unlimited Business Listings for FREE.
||Save on Materials from Major Suppliers|
Your membership includes you in our plan for the Community Buying Group to help you save money at
Lowe’s, Sherwin Williams, Sears Commercial and 20 other suppliers. The best part is that there is no cost to you and existing Lowe’s LAR and Sherwin Williams accounts qualify for additional discounts. Take advantage of this program click here to register (no charge to you)
It costs you nothing and only saves you lots of money!
Just another feature of LPA membership that more than pays for the whole membership! If you're a landlord or real estate professional, it would be worth your time to check this out! (normally $99.00 for other people) and if you're not already an LPA member, don't tell me you can't afford it!
|PLUS, THERE'S MORE|
Every Member Also Receives:
And Don't Forget:
- An authentic and signed Certificate of Membership
- A window decal to display your membership to the public (great for Real Estate Brokers)
All available for immediate access with your credit card purchase of membership.
- You get ALL of the Essential Landlord Forms INCLUDED FREE
(CD ROM of Forms included for 2-5 year and even more bonuses for Lifetime Members)
- Unlimited Internet Rental & Classified advertising, for FREE
- The LPA's Products & Services are Tax Deductible business expenses
- Access results from the National Tenant Rating Bureau / Deadbeat Database - report your current and past tenants and screen future ones
Join The Landlord Protection Agency® Now, It's Easy!
Membership Expired? No Problem! Save Money with our Renewal Prices!
* Special COMPLETE FORMS DISK comes FREE with all multiple year LPA Memberships
REAL ESTATE BROKERS
- Find valuable ideas to help run a more efficient operation
- Communicate with other property managers (see our discussion forum)
- Use the LPA to Report bad tenant debt to credit bureau for free!
Get Tenant Screening Credit Reports with your LPA member discount through our Quick Check Credit Reports!
- Participate with helping others solve their problems
- Attract a larger volume of real-estate related clients and cases with a large library of landlord protection documents ready to go for most landlord - tenant situations.
- List yourself in categories you specialize in (such as Landlord-Tenant matters or Real Estate Closings)
- Converse with other Attorneys or potential clients in The LPA Discussion Forum
"My LPA Membership has saved me from so many expensive tenant problems, it has already paid for itself many times over... Plus it was tax deductable!" - Louis C., LPA Member since February 2001.
"The question should be ... Can you afford not to join The Landlord Protection Agency?
I'm very thankful for all The LPA has done for us. At first we were intimidated by our tenants and the whole process of leasing and managing our rental property. Now we have 3 rentals with excellent tenants!" - Carol and Jim S., LPA Members since July 2003
"Thank you LPA. My wife and I were at our wit's end when we found you. Our tenants had taken over our lives! The education you've shared with us has given us the confidence to take back control of our 4 rent houses. We now have three of them rented with your lease to excellent tenants. Just one more to go. What you've done for us is priceless." - Scott H., LPA Member since May 2002.
"How much did your last tenant problem cost you?"
"I expect your LPA Membership and arsenal of Essential Landlord Forms to save you from countless pitfalls and many now avoidable expenses in the coming years!" - John Nuzzolese, The Landlord Protection Agency, Inc.
This site is secured with a Thawte Digital Certificate. When in secure mode, all communications between your computer and our server are encrypted (scrambled) data. Secure mode is always activated whenever personal information is being exchanged.
Privacy & Security Policy
Tips & Advice
Landlord Tenant Law