The Landlord Protection Agency  
Main Menu, Landlord Protection Agency homepage Membership With The Landlord Protection Agency Free Landlord Services Member Services  

Re: Need to evict ex-girlfriend - Landlord Forum thread 191107

Free Landlord Newsletter

Prospect Card

FREE BONUS Forms Disk for
2 -5 year LPA Members


Re: Need to evict ex-girlfriend by Sam (FL) on November 7, 2009 @20:52

Thanks for your responses.

This 3 day pay or quit is a form I download and fill in? Or is it something I have to create?

I am guessing the Notice of Lease Termination is some sort of form that I can download, correct?

Thanks for the help. Sorry if the questions sound silly, this is all new to me.

[ Reply ] [ Return to forum ]

Re: Need to evict ex-girlfriend by Anonymous (FL) on November 7, 2009 @21:15 [ Reply ]
You can download forms from this site and change them to make sure they follow FL law or you can just type of a letter yourself based off FL statues to make sure it follows the law. Make sure to serve notice in a way that you can prove it was served, such as mail that needs signed for, or posting with picture and witness (someone not your daughter) to prove it. Read FL statues to know how must be served, etc. Obvioulsy it would be better to get an eviction lawyer to do things to make sure all goes well, but if you can't afford that you need to make sure you know law very well.

Log in

Rentals Available
Rentals Wanted
Realty Brokers
Landlord Articles
Tips & Advice
Tenant Histories

Other Areas
Q&A Forum
Free Forms
Essential Forms
Landlord Tenant Law
Join Now
Credit Reports
About Us
Site Help

Contact The LPA

© 2000-2018 The Landlord Protection Agency, Inc.

If you enjoy The LPA, Please
like us on Facebook The LPA on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter The LPA on Twitter
+1 us on Google