The Landlord Protection Agency  
Main Menu, Landlord Protection Agency homepage Membership With The Landlord Protection Agency Free Landlord Services Member Services  

Re: Problem Tenant - Landlord Forum thread 354855

Free Landlord Newsletter

Prospect Card

FREE BONUS Forms Disk for
2 -5 year LPA Members


Re: Problem Tenant by KF (TX) on October 31, 2017 @17:19

Agree with Anonymous. Even the most generic lease will have provisions for the LL to enter the property. You should not need an attorney. A phone call with 34 hours notice will usually cover you.
Also, he refused to move his car so that you could fix the driveway? Remember, this is your house. When they leave, I'll bet they leave you the car.
The unregistered vehicle should be a no-no in your next lease, for sure.
[ Reply ] [ Return to forum ]

Log in

Rentals Available
Rentals Wanted
Realty Brokers
Landlord Articles
Tips & Advice
Tenant Histories

Other Areas
Q&A Forum
Free Forms
Essential Forms
Landlord Tenant Law
Join Now
Credit Reports
About Us
Site Help

Contact The LPA

© 2000-2018 The Landlord Protection Agency, Inc.

If you enjoy The LPA, Please
like us on Facebook The LPA on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter The LPA on Twitter
+1 us on Google